For people who want to
work, study,
or raise a family
in Japan,  

as well as
those who are
thinking that
they are wanting to stay
in Japan permanently.


To be able to do what you are wanting to do, there is something needed called status of residence.   For example:  

  • You are a student from overseas who has finished your course here in Japan but you want to continue working in Japan.
  • You have family or someone you are engaged to who is still living in your home country but you’d like to live together in Japan.
For times like these, a new status of residence will be needed.
Or at other times, you already received a status of residence which as a rule must be updated or extended at set times, but you forgot to do that or the process to update it didn’t go well so you are faced with leaving Japan.  
Of course, at times like these, you are able to do the application process by yourself.  However, sometimes there are complicated cases that you might need help with.  For others, you might just be too busy that you feel the process is too difficult for you to do by yourself.
For people like this, some assistance might be needed.  And we are here to help you.  We are an office with a certified administrative procedures legal specialist for dealing with immigration issues like these.
  • People who want to work in Japan
  • People who want to study in Japan
  • People who want to raise a family in Japan
  • People who want to stay in Japan permanently
If you are thinking about something like this and you need someone to help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are staff who have first hand experience.  We will support you as much as possible.
We are encouraging people who have chosen to live in Japan from many countries around the world, and to live together with Japanese people.